:: В чате сейчас никого нет
Help on Moding
   Список форумов -> English Forum
Автор
Зайчатник

Пришел: 10.07.2008
Добавлено: 11 июля 2008, 16:19 [?] [PM]   [«»]

Well i need a really little help.

Let's say i made some changes on the *.Res files i made alot of changes on the Database, and now i want to make a mod from it how i do this?!

I tried some things but it didn't helped here lemme show you all:

First i made new Folder named: ModingTestModV0.1: (Images on a link because of a huge size)

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2613/18836475fd6.png

Later i put there everything i need:

http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=28171781lb8.png

Res-> i put every *.Res file i changed
mp->the mp folder
Saves->i don't even know why i need this lol
And the Config file.

After this is look like that:

http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=46177434ck4.png

There was twice "без модов" so i went to change the Config File:
And i don't really know how to change it so i opened it on Wordpad(is there an other way?!)

http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=49051764dt3.png

I changed the без модов to TestMod and opened the Starter:

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=84919456cw0.png

And the mod is gone.

What should i do?! what to fix?! what am i doing now good!?
!LYA
Разведчик

Пришел: 19.05.2007
Добавлено: 11 июля 2008, 17:39 [?] [PM] [w] [i]   [«»]

I have badly understood a problem, likely because badly I understand English ;)

What program you edited config.reg?
For editing reg-files is better to use 2 programs REG2INI and INI2REG. I have attached them to the message

Progz.rar  
80.05 KB, Скачано 289 раз(а).

Anton
Зайчатник

Добавлено: 11 июля 2008, 19:28 [?] [PM]   [«»]

Цитата:
I have badly understood a problem, likely because badly I understand English ;)

Well sorry about this my grammar isn't the best too, well i understand Russian and can read Russian but i cannot write on Russian lol.

Цитата:
For editing reg-files is better to use 2 programs REG2INI and INI2REG. I have attached them to the message

Thanks i managed to change the Config.reg file and done all really great thanks for the help.
EviL|Alpha
Смерть гоблинов

Пришел: 27.03.2007
Добавлено: 11 июля 2008, 20:09 [?] [PM] [w] [a] [y] [m] [i]   [«»]

When will you make your mod,can you give it to us?
Sorry for my english...
Разведчик

Пришел: 19.05.2007
Добавлено: 11 июля 2008, 20:41 [?] [PM] [w] [i]   [«»]

Цитата (Anton):

Thanks i managed to change the Config.reg file and done all really great thanks for the help.

You are welcome :)
Anton
Зайчатник

Добавлено: 11 июля 2008, 20:54 [?] [PM]   [«»]

!LYA-:)

Evil alpha: actually now i'm only making some edits on the *.Res files and some builds on the Database and adding faces, i'm not making Quests yet, and this is only on tests.
The main idea is that the Group i made(Me and another 2 friends) are working on the Texts, and Story-Line of a Continue game for Evil-Islands... we believe that if Gipat-Group managed to make the Vecna project(even if it had only demo) then we can make a continue too... it might take some years of working but we will make it, and the first Step of our project is already on movement:The Texts, the mod we are making is gonna including every thing from the Original game which we will make but only on a MP game.
And when it will have new Quests i will Upload it, also we will write about our Project here later so you could give us ideas too.
Until now the TestMod that i'm making Include some new things:
1)Kir's and Tai-luns Faces on the MP.(Kir-a-cheatla and tai-lun is the old jun on Djegran)
2)If there were some missing hairs on some faces then there are no more, because after some-work i added all the missing hairs to every face.
3)New matirial which gonna appear on Our main game, is the Purple-Cloth called-Villur it's fully ready... well almost we need to write the Russian texts first.
I'm trying to contact with "Cheater" so i could ask if i can use the missing faces like the "Blind-Brother" and "Lovecatch" and some more.
Well when it will include more things and more Quests i'll upload it. :) :)
EviL|Alpha
Смерть гоблинов

Пришел: 27.03.2007
Добавлено: 11 июля 2008, 21:34 [?] [PM] [w] [a] [y] [m] [i]   [«»]

That's a good idea,has your team own site?
If you have some problems like this,you can ask us about them...
Зайчатник

Добавлено: 11 июля 2008, 21:50 [?] [PM]   [«»]

Цитата:
That's a good idea,has your team own site?

No as i said before we Fans that started it just like 10 days ago... we are on First steps of the Project which are the Texts and all the Story-Line, while my friends and i working on the storyline i'm learning how to make Mods, and i guess after we will have our own mod and the Story-line will be done we will open our own site(but i'm still gonna stay here lol)

Цитата:
If you have some problems like this,you can ask us about them...

Well guess what that's why i'm here... well kinda.
I'm here to get help and also to have fun chatting with people. because i'm still learning.
Cheater
Привратник

Пришел: 08.01.2002
Добавлено: 12 июля 2008, 00:44 [?] [PM] [M]   [«»]

Цитата (Anton):
I started to make mods and learn about it and... i just noticed that on your mod you have the Facem31.mmp Facem31a.mmp and all those together with Facem32 facem34 and facem35, well i have a question.
As i know those files are connected to the face of the char that will appear on the bottom of the screen on the Multiplayer and on the start when you choose the char face on the MP. I cannot add the face because i don't really have it lol but as i saw you had the faces and i want to ask... Is the face of Lovcatch and all the other are designed by you or you found the Faces on some kind of *.res files?!

Also offtopic... i managed to add Kir's face to the MP game and also the Old Jun's face from LoA... is that special?! why you didn't added them?!

Anton, you need to understand how to edit config.reg - *.ini files. As i see it is not hard to you to use REG2INI and INI2REG.

Face of Lovcatch and all the other are designed not by me but by МХ specially for EI-mod. You can use these faces in your mod with the reference to EI-mod and Gipat Group.

As for Kir's face - yes, that is special. He is at least a debil or even en imbecile. So it is something unordinary to see it in a great game.
The textures of male faces from LoA are suited only to the LoA faces figures. They ase reversed in comparison to the original Evil Islands textures and figures. I don't know exactly what is the manner of the reversing, may be mirror reflected. So you can try to edit the textures of LoA male faces in order to fit the original Evil Islands figures.
Anton
Зайчатник

Добавлено: 12 июля 2008, 01:16 [?] [PM]   [«»]

Цитата:
Anton, you need to understand how to edit config.reg - *.ini files. As i see it is not hard to you to use REG2INI and INI2REG.

Not now after i saw those two programs(well never heard of them before) it's not hard to me to edit the *.reg files and i folly understand how to edit them now.

Цитата:
Face of Lovcatch and all the other are designed not by me but by МХ specially for EI-mod. You can use these faces in your mod with the reference to EI-mod and Gipat Group.

Thanks i'm gonna give full Credit to Gipat-Group.

Цитата:
As for Kir's face - yes, that is special. He is at least a debil or even en imbecile. So it is something unordinary to see it in a great game.
The textures of male faces from LoA are suited only to the LoA faces figures. They ase reversed in comparison to the original Evil Islands textures and figures. I don't know exactly what is the manner of the reversing, may be mirror reflected. So you can try to edit the textures of LoA male faces in order to fit the original Evil Islands figures.

Well as you see i already managed to add his face:

http://i38.tinypic.com/j5e2xu.jpg

Now i need another help. As all the players of EI and EI-LoA everybody saw the new hair on LoA that was exchanged for the original Long hair. Anybody know where to find the *.mmp file or what file it is for this long new hair so i could try to add it?! is it on Figures.res or Textures.res?! and what is name?!

Btw the files that on the Figures.res all are *.bon,*.mod and stuff like that... what they mean?! how to open them?! what are they?!
†T$†
Охотник

Пришел: 15.10.2003
Добавлено: 12 июля 2008, 19:34 [?] [PM]   [«»]

Цитата:
Now i need another help. As all the players of EI and EI-LoA everybody saw the new hair on LoA that was exchanged for the original Long hair. Anybody know where to find the *.mmp file or what file it is for this long new hair so i could try to add it?! is it on Figures.res or Textures.res?! and what is name?!

In Figures.res
Files: unhuma.fig, unhuma.mod, unhuma.bon

Цитата:
Btw the files that on the Figures.res all are *.bon,*.mod and stuff like that... what they mean?! how to open them?! what are they?!

Models.
It's difficult. Private tool. I know two groups of peoples, who have this tool.
And sorry for my en... Хотя... Пошел ты нахрен.
Снайпер
Зеленый гипатский зануда

Пришел: 18.01.2004
Добавлено: 12 июля 2008, 20:26 [?] [PM] [w] [m] [i]   [«»]

Цитата (†T$†):

:D ...хотя вероятность того, что человек с русским именем, русской виндой, русской версией ПЗ и вышколенным английским тебя не поймёт - очень мала ^_^

Добавлено: 12 июля 2008, 21:38 [?] [PM]   [«»]

Цитата:
Цитата:

:D ...хотя вероятность того, что человек с русским именем, русской виндой, русской версией ПЗ и вышколенным английским тебя не поймёт - очень мала ^_^

T$ Go to hell you can kiss my ass dude i understand read but not write on English haha lol. you damn... i don't wanna flame it was unnecessary from ya So plz if you could explain about the models... and about this program i'll be happy... even if you will have to do this on Russian.
†T$†
Охотник

Пришел: 15.10.2003
Добавлено: 13 июля 2008, 06:48 [?] [PM]   [«»]

Снайпер
=)

Цитата:
T$ Go to hell you can kiss my ass dude i understand read but not write on English haha lol. you damn... i don't wanna flame it was unnecessary from ya So plz if you could explain about the models... and about this program i'll be happy... even if you will have to do this on Russia

:D. You funny guy.
So, format of models - very difficult thing, not for beginners. As I say, i know two groups, who create tools for edit... or for convert game's models to 3DMax models.
First, mans from gipatgroup.org. You just must ask... =)
Second, mr. Durane. This more real (i think).
Search in this topic: http://www.gipat.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=2296
And this: http://www.gipat.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=3162

For additional information, read this:
http://www.gipat.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=3212
And this:
http://www.gipat.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=1549
Sagrer
Убийца троллей

Пришел: 24.12.2001
Добавлено: 13 июля 2008, 22:22 [?] [PM] [M] [w] [m] [i]   [«»]

судя по скриншотам, венды у него английские. Хотя и не исключено что прикалывается чел.
Ни ущерба, ни пользы от этого нет. (с) Омар Хайям
Anton
Зайчатник

Добавлено: 15 июля 2008, 14:38 [?] [PM]   [«»]

Thanks to all of you for the help.
when i'll have more questions i'll come and ask.
thanks again!
   Список форумов -> English Forum
Версия для печати